WHO ARE WE
3E Hydro Plat Projects and its Strategic Partners are expects in energy systems that make use of fuel cells to provide clean energy solutions.
As our Client, you will be able to harness clean, quite, efficient and reliable energy solutions which can run on carbon free fuels, or use
renewable and carbon based fuels more efficiently resulting in less emissions.
economy in Africa, 3E HydroPlat Projects offer numerous services in
the hydrogen fuel cell sector including but not limited to:
• Project Consulting
• Feasibility Studies
• Front-End Engineering Designs (FEED)
• Fuel Cell Project Detail Design and Engineering
• Procurement and Logistics Support
• OEM Product Development and Roll-out Support
• Solutions Marketing and Sales
• Site installation and Supervision
• Pilot Projects
• Green-Field Projects Execution
• Turn-Key Solutions
• Project Finance
• Customer Support and Training
• After-Sales Services
• Complete Operations & Maintenance Packages
Our Choice of technology enables us to provide energy solutions
that have a number of advantages over other energy solution
providers. Each solution provided by 3E HydroPlat Projects
combines the following benefits;
CLEAN FORM OF ENERGY
• Exceptionally low – zero emissions, with hot water as the
• They use less water than current electricity generation
• Power is generated at the point of use.
• Some installations can offer tri-generation capabilities (Hydrogen, hot water and electricity).
• Silent and Vibration Free
• Can be installed in high population areas.
• Ideal for hospitals, schools, hotels etc.
• Can be used in various applications and monitored remotely.
• They require significantly smaller installation space.
COMPLEMENT OTHER FROMS OF ENERGY
• Can operate independent of the grid.
The experience of the team and its strategic partnerships put 3E HydroPlat Projects in the forefront when it comes to implementing hydrogen fuel cell energy solutions.
Fuel Cell Technology offers primary energy flexibility and enables fuel cells to operate on clean natural gas, renewable biogas, direct biogas or other renewable forms of energy.
• Landfilling is the main method of municipal and household solid waste.
• Landfill waste produces significant amounts of landfill gas that is mostly methane.
• Rather than contributing to emission of green-house gases, the landfill gas can be harvested and fed into fuel cells to produce electricity.
WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS
• Waste Water Treatment Plants normally use anaerobic digester processes which produce biogas as a by-product. The biogas is often disposed by combusting it into the atmosphere through an open flare. This however often results in generation of other harmful gases such as nitrogen oxides.
• Waste Water Treatment Plants often require large amounts of energy to operate. Their by-product (biogas) can now be combined with fuel cell technology to produce electricity which can be used to meet some of the plants operations power needs.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
FOOD AND BEVERAGE PROCESSING FACILITIES
• Food and Beverage (Distilleries, Wineries and Breweries etc.) facilities often generate significant amount of organic which is often managed through anaerobic digestion processes resulting in biogas production.
• The biogas is either vented into the atmosphere (adding green-house gases into the atmosphere) or flared (resulting in other pollutants such as nitrogen oxides).
• These waste challenges can now be converted into clean energy through hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
• Agriculture operations waste can significantly be reduced through anaerobic digestion processes that result in production of biogas. The biogas can either be: released into the the atmosphere (adding to greenhouse gas emissions) or burned and flared (resulting in other pollutants such as nitrogen oxides).
• Agricultural waste can be sourced from Large Dairy Farms, Swine Farms, plant stalks (trees, energy plants, olive oil plants) or from aggregated biomass from multiple farms.
• 3E HydroPlat Projects now offer solutions that can transform agriculture waste into clean valuable source of electricity.
• Methane gas which is formed as part of coal formation process is either released during coal mining or as a result of natural erosion or faulting. This gas has always been seen as a hazard presented by a risk of methane gas explosion. In addition, methane from coal mining contributes to harmful emissions.
• At 3E HydroPlat Projects, we now see these coal mine hazard as a valuable source of energy. Depending on physical environmental conditions, we can harvest methane from un mined coal seems, existing coal mining operations or abandoned mines.